- Mailing address
- Foxfeather Zenkova
P.O. Box 313
Kasson, MN 55944-0313
Questions? Contact me:
How to order
Checkout - PayPal - Credit Cards
Just click on the "Add to cart" buttons and do not forget to check out when you're done shopping!
To see your shopping cart, click the shopping cart icon on the top of the page
You do not need a PayPal account. We use PayPal for credit card processing only. You can use your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
If sending in any order by mail, please email us beforehand for a total and make checks or money orders out to Foxloft Studios. Please include your mailing address, contact telephone number, and email address (if applicable) with any mail-in order. If there is any problem with your order I need a way to contact you!
Please feel free to email your order. Do not send any credit card or sensitive payment information via email.
Things to keep in mind
- You are welcome to send your order through the mail with a check or money order, but specific, unique items you order may not be available by the time your letter reaches us. Your order may be delayed up to two weeks while your check clears the bank.
- We do not ship COD.
- Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Minnesota residents must add 7% sales tax to all orders (if you use paypal, this will be automatically calculated with your order)
- All items are postage extra - If using our online cart, postage will be calculated upon checkout. If contacting us by phone or email to order, we will let you know the shipping total.
- Most in-stock orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment.
- All prints are kept in stock, along with most of the tagua jewelry and shirts, but many other items (such as drums) are made-to-order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for any handmade items to ship. If you need an item right away or by a specific deadline, please contact us directly to confirm availability before placing an order.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for any custom matted/framed order to ship.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS, larger packages occasionally by FedEx. Other shipping options may be available upon request. 2nd day or next day air or rush shipping is available for in-stock items for an extra charge. Please contact us about rush shipping options.
- Shipping Insurance is available upon request. Purchases not insured beyond standard USPS coverage unless requested by buyer before purchase (there is a small additional cost). Tracking / delivery confirmation will be sent (please check your spam folder for an automated emails if you have not received the tracking number within a few days of your order). We are not responsible for delivery errors on the part of USPS or the shipping company. Claims for damaged, mis-delivered, undelivered, or potentially stolen packages (with our provided proof of shipping and/or delivery through tracking/delivery confirmation) have to be made directly to your local post office or shipping center on the rare occasion that this happens. Please understand we do everything we can to make sure your package gets to you, but once it leaves us it is out of our hands. If you are worried about potential postal issues please contact us before ordering to discuss insurance or having the package marked to be held at your local post office for pickup.
Foxloft Studios wants you to be completely satisfied with any and all of your purchases from us! Our return policy is as follows:
- If you are unsatisfied with your online order for any reason, general merchandise may be returned, so long as it is in original condition, within 5 days of original receipt. If you send an email about a return and do not get a response within 24 hours please contact us by phone (number listed at the top of the page). Sometimes emails get caught in spam filters and we have to be firm on the 5 day notification policy (thank you for your understanding! Foxloft Studios is run by the artist herself and is not a large corporation that can easily handle long-term returns). We will give you further instructions on how to return your item (it will need to be sent back to us with proof of delivery). All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If the merchandise has been damaged due to shipping, please file a claim with your local post office and contact us immediately. We do everything within our power to ship items securely and package them well to avoid any problems of this kind. We cannot be responsible for packages obviously and egregiously destroyed by the shipping company (like being run over, crushed, etc.), but they have claims filing procedures if you contact them as soon as it is delivered.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- No returns will be allowed on customized / custom order / commission work.
We welcome international orders! Our website will calculate international shipping charges - just select the 'world' option in your cart for an estimate. If you have any questions about international shipping, please call or email us directly. Shipping times to international destinations vary - usually from 6-16 days depending on location. Items are shipped USPS global mail from Minnesota, USA.
We apologize for the high cost of international shipping. These prices are determined by the United States Postal Service and there is nothing we can do to lower them, they are a fixed cost for us which USPS continually raises. Many destinations the service now offers online tracking, though, which is a great improvement over previous (untrackable) services.
Emailed tracking information for packages sent to most destinations in Canada, the UK, many European destinations, and Australia is now included in the cost of international shipping!
If requested, we can provide the U.S. customs number for your international package (for areas where tracking is not available), which will show when the package was sent from the USPS sort facility, but we cannot guarantee the arrival of these international packages unless they are sent Global Express mail (tracked) at an additional cost. First class mail for international packages is usually quite prompt, but there are occasional delays due to customs and we cannot be responsible for the package once it has left the U.S. This shipping service is at your discretion - if you live in an area where you lose packages on occasion, or you feel uncomfortable with the standard global mailing option, please contact us for express mail/registered mail package options and pricing.
Layaway & Payment Plans
We are happy to offer layaway / payment plans on any item over $250. Please contact us for specific details.
Foxloft Studios will not sell, release, or otherwise distribute any of your personal information (such as names, emails, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) collected through any of our forms, lists or emails! This information is kept on file for our records ONLY and is not shared with anyone else. We take privacy issues very seriously!
Custom Orders & Commission Work
If you are interested in custom or commission work, please contact us directly for more information and our custom work contract.
Wholesale & Quantity Orders
We welcome your wholesale order inquiries. Due to the unique, hand-made nature of our items, some items are not available for wholesale purchase. Please contact us directly for more information!